Imagine climbing amongst all your friends, big tunes, great atmosphere, fun challenges, the latest and best climbing holds, and give-aways galore – this is Blokfest!
Blokfest is five giant bouldering festivals led by world-class boulder setting at premier league climbing centres. Blokfest is here to capture all that is exciting, social, fun and challenging about indoor bouldering. It is a festival that has something for everyone from beginner to junior to climbing hero. You can come to have some fun and then make sure you find a good spectator space for a grand final or crush all day and then be in the final – either way you’ll have a bouldering session of your life!
As for the Blokfest organising team, have you heard of Gaz Parry? Yes, we are talking about 7-time British champion and one of the most famous climbers in the world, and he is leading a team of four amazing setters.
This is how it works:
- 5 Blokfest events between October 2013 and February 2014
- 25 awesome boulder problems from really easy to seriously funky
- An inspirational showcase final at each event
- Free stuff and great prizes at each festival day
- DJ’s or live music at each event
- Various challenges, from how long you can hang onto a slippery volume to how far you can get on a very very long problem before your forearms explode
FESTIVAL DATES & INFO
20th Oct '13
MILE END, London
16th Nov '13
1st Dec '13
READING CLIMBING CENTRE, Reading
19th Jan '14
The DEPOT, Nottingham
15th Feb '14
The CASTLE, London